yasmin lawsuit

Monday 18 May 2009

I'm back down South............

So its now May and I’m back from Uni for the summer.  Its awesome, the weather is lovely the water is warm but its not perfect, there is a distinct lack of water at the moment.  Luckily for me, the ‘Mighty’ Chertsey weir is always running, and even runs best at lower water levels.  So, off I popped down to Chertsey to meet up with one of my local paddling buddies Mike Brown.  We had a wicked hour on the water and I finally started to to get my Loops dialed in.  After that I whizzed down the road to WhiteWater: The Canoe Centre, my local canoe and kayak shop for a cup of tea. Lovely. Im back to Chertsey this Tuesday evening for the regular Tuesday night Chertsey Collection.  This usually see a great mix of people of all ages and abilities.  There’s a couple of photos below.  So until then, be safe and paddle hard................





Mike Brown going for the Mystery move


Cracking out a loop...





No comments:

Post a Comment