yasmin lawsuit

Friday 15 January 2010

Cold days and Slalom nights..........

The last week temperatures have frequently been zero degrees, and each day time I would often have to put on more and more layers. Luckily this was not the case at night time, when I would often end up quite sweaty. But Why? you ask. Well the simple answer is I'm back in Slalom training, in the last few days we have been doing technique work, fitness and endurance training and also having a good good bit of fun along the way. Here's some pic's I took last night.



Joel Crossland, rippin it on the wave



Pete doing the same



Going round the gates



Committing to the cross









Last but not least I should hopefully be testing the New Pyranha Molan on the weekend, here is a pic to wet your appetite. Stay tuned for a report.....





No comments:

Post a Comment