yasmin lawsuit

Tuesday 5 January 2010

Pimp my kayak. And how to make you seat/thruster happy again....

The weather at the moment is currently SUPER cold and although i've braved it a few times, I wasn't out long enough to take many pics. Me and Pete had a brief slalom this morning but the lake lake at WWTCC is very frozen so we might have a few days off till it warms up.


I recently bought an SLR camera, but haven't really been able to take it boating with me, as I was too worried about loosing, because it would be between my legs. Today I solved that by Pimping my kayak, Westwood stylee.



I have attached a peice of webbing through the central colum to clip my Peli case to, so stay tuned for some boating pics in the near future.


In other news My Jackson kayak happy Seat/Thruster combo has been rather unhappy lately. What had happened was the valve had worked itself loose thereby letting all of the air out. Heres how to fix it.




Simply take some Stormsure (available here: http://www.whitewaterthecanoecentre.co.uk/shop/product.php?productid=104&cat=13&page=1) and apply a few thick coats around the seal (make sure you don't stick the thing together). Et Viola Your seat/thruster is happy again.



Me. braving the Sepperton Cold a few days ago. Photo by Mike Scutt


If you do go paddling make sure you wrap up warm and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment